How are Lawn Tiger are responding to Covid-19
We want to assure our valued customers of the measures Lawn Tiger will be taking to limit our mutual potential exposure to Coronavirus (Covid-19).
In line with Government advice and requirements, we can continue to provide our services to our customers as we work outside, and do not need any direct contact with our customers to get the job done.
Effective 1st April 2022 the UK Government has removed most of the former Covid related restrictions and requirements, as part of their “Living with Covid” policy. However, we will continue to follow we have done since March 2020, as set out below. We consider this will provide better safety for our customers, suppliers and staff.
- On arrival, we will knock to request garden access gates are opened and you and your family can vacate the lawn areas whilst we are applying the treatment. We won’t be offended if you prefer not to open the door. We are just letting you know were are there.
- If you or a household member are positive for Covid we can still visit if safe access is possible to your lawns outside. Please do let us know in advance so we can all take extra precautions. We are happy to phone you when we arrive and can chat about your lawn condition.
- If you prefer we do not knock at your door, please do let us know in advance of the planned treatment visit date.
- We do not need to come in to the house. We are not able to treat your lawn if access is via your house.
- We will keep our distance from you – pleased don’t be offended.
- We won’t be shaking hands or accepting drinks from customers (the offer is appreciated though!)
- We are able carry on with lawn treatments in your absence.
- Gloves will be worn when working, changed for each customer visit.
- We will use sanitising gel before and after each customer visit.
- We will ensure regular sanitising of our van, equipment, phone and other frequently used items.
- We email invoices to you after each visit.
- We are not accepting cash or cheque payments. Payment details will be provided in our after service email if you pay after each service. Customers who pay by instalments or used our Autopay card payment system do not have to change anything.
We hope you are reassured by these steps and if you have any specific concerns or questions, please contact us. Thank you in advance for your understanding and continued support of our local business.
Last of all we wish you, your family and friends the very best of health.
Lawn Tiger Ltd
updated 1st April 2022.