How are Lawn Tiger are responding to Covid-19
We want to assure our valued customers of the measures Lawn Tiger will be taking to limit our mutual potential exposure to Coronavirus (Covid-19).
In line with Government advice and requirements, we can continue to provide our services to our customers as we work outside, and do not need any direct contact with our customers to get the job done.
Until further Government updates/requirements are made, we will continue to provide our lawn treatments and will ensure adherence to the following:
- On arrival, we will knock to request garden access gates are opened and you and your family can vacate the lawn areas whilst we are applying the treatment. We won’t be offended if you prefer not to open the door. We are just letting you know were are there.
- If you prefer we do not knock at your door, please do let us know in advance of the planned treatment visit date.
- We do not need to come in to the house. We are not able to treat your lawn if access is via your house.
- We will observe the recommend physical distance of at least 2 metres, if you are at home.
- We won’t be shaking hands or accepting drinks from customers (the offer is appreciated though!)
- We are able carry on with lawn treatments in your absence.
- We will ensure regular sanitising of our van, equipment, phone and other regular used items.
- Gloves will be worn when working, changed for each customer visit.
- We won’t be leaving any paperwork/invoices. Instead that will be automatically emailed to you.
- We are not accepting cash or cheque payments. Payment details will be provided in our after service email if you pay after each service. Customers who pay by instalments or used our Autopay card payment system do not have to change anything.
- Importantly, we will adhere to the Government advice regarding self isolation in the event one of our team or their family members are required to self isolate.
We hope you are reassured by these steps and if you have any specific concerns or questions, please contact us. Thank you in advance for your understanding and continued support of our local business.
Last of all we wish you, your family and friends the very best of health.
Lawn Tiger Ltd
updated 24th February 2021