This service is typically completed on a single visit. Here's what to expect on the day.
- Scarification - done twice to remove thatch and moss build up.
- Green waste is cleared off the lawn.
- Aeration - with either fracture or solid tine machine. This opens up the soil, helps relieve compaction and creates better seed to soil contact for germination
- Overseeding - using quality seed to match your lawn environment or even introduce a better performing seed type as needed.
- To finish off, we will use a special drag matt to push the seed down to the soil, leaving the lawn neat and tidy.
It will be essential that you start watering with your hose and sprinkler asap once we're finished. The seed needs to be kept damp to get it to germinate. That will mean watering one or more times per day for 15-30 minutes. We have detailed aftercare advice here. If you need a sprinkler, check out our online shop.
Green waste removal from site is not included as we find most customers prefer the "no cost" option to dispose of it themselves. If needed, we can arrange for licenced waste contractor to remove the waste. Please ask for details and costs.